How To Get Started With Zoom
Schools are increasingly using Zoom for remote full-class instruction and one-on-one video office hours. This technology can help you engage students, forge personal connections, and confirm understanding.
By mastering Zoom basics and receiving a certificate confirming your knowledge, you will help your students and further your career. Using Zoom, you can schedule meetings, show video of yourself, share your screen, and create virtual breakout rooms.
- How can you log in to Zoom and schedule meetings?
- How should you use the chat features?
- What are the best practices for audio and video sharing?
- What settings should you customize?
- How do breakout rooms work?
- How can you change your background?
- How can you share your computer screen and audio?
EducationAdminWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
EducationAdminWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].