Do your students really understand COVID-19? Learn how to convey knowledge, comfort, and caution.
Many schools are returning to in-person learning, and with rumors flying about COVID-19 and its vaccines, educators now need to teach about the virus. With so much hype and paranoia about COVID-19 and its variants, educators can calm students and parents by dispelling myths and exaggerations while sharing best-practices on staying healthy.
- What is the current status of the pandemic?
- How is COVID-19 really contracted?
- What myths and falsehoods about contracting COVID-19 should you dispel?
- What does COVID-19 do to an infected person?
- How contagious is it?
- How can people minimize the risk of infection?
- How can you move beyond COVID-19 and get back to learning?
EducationAdminWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
EducationAdminWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].