Hybrid Classroom Designs for Higher Ed
Colleges and universities must deliver courses in ways that accomplish intended learning outcomes, build personal connections, and guarantee safety for the campus community. Hybrid (or HyFlex) space design allows students and faculty members to choose the comfort, safety, and effectiveness they prefer.
You need to apply several levels of collaboration to achieve success. Based on insights from academic technologists, instructional designers, and information technology, this new modality promises to solve the issues facing higher education today and into the future.
- What technologies are required for a hybrid classroom?
- How can you adapt teaching methodologies to a hybrid model?
- How can you ensure equity for students?
- What are the best practices for operational efficiency?
- What partnerships are required to create a hybrid environment?
EducationAdminWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
EducationAdminWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].