K-12 Best Virtual Teaching Practices: Online Training Bundle
Virtual instruction poses a unique set of challenges, from using technology effectively to keeping students engaged. By mastering new tools, techniques, and strategies, you will be able to facilitate achievement online.
Our K-12 Best Virtual Teaching Practices online training bundle will enable you to:
- Earn a certificate demonstrating your mastery of online teaching
- Increase student engagement
- Use technology for remote instruction
- Exude confidence and overcome nerves
- Foster social and emotional learning
- Sustain parents in their roles as at-home educators
- Design curriculum for a hybrid environment
We have packed a large volume of interesting and useful content into eight engaging videos, including detailed techniques that you can apply immediately to catapult your online teaching to the next level.
K-12 Best Virtual Teaching Practices Bundle
Social and Emotional Learning Online Strategies For Your Class
- Social skills
- Connections between emotions, attention, and engagement
- Holistic approach for building a classroom community online
- Benefits of social and emotional learning
Shine On-Camera: Webcam Training for Teachers and Educators
- Professional advice for compelling video performances
- Adjustments to look your best
- Camera angles
- On-screen behaviors and video attributes
- Feeling comfortable on camera
Engagement Strategies for K-12 Virtual Learning
- Proven approaches to online instruction
- Activities to engage students online
- Introduction to virtual classroom management
Getting Started With Google Classroom And Google Meet
- Accessing Google Classroom and adding students
- Building and copying courses
- Assignments, quizzes, and grading
- Using Google Meet for class and one-on-one meetings
Virtual Classroom Management Strategies
- Techniques to keep students engaged
- On-task student interactions
- Reducing distractions
- Handling students who cause disruptions
- Individual student connections
Enlisting Parent Support For Virtual Learning
- Developing partnerships with parents
- Tips for parents to motivate students
- Resources for parents
- Monitoring strategies and tools
- Strategies to facilitate continual and habitual learning
Curriculum Design In A Hybrid Environment
- Adaptations to in-person and virtual curricula
- Hybrid lesson plan attributes
- Steps to increase efficiency to cover more in less time
- Strategies to ensure educational standards are fully covered
- Technology for hybrid instruction
COVID-19 Virtual Learning Best Practices: Assessment And Grading
- What are the biggest challenges in providing feedback during remote learning?
- How can transformative grading practices help now?
- Why should you shift grading and assessment practices?
- What assessment methods are most effective and revealing?
- How can grades fairly reflect learning during the COVID-19 pandemic?
EducationAdminWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
EducationAdminWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].