Keys to a successful start to your digital school year
When summer break winds down, teachers typically fill supply boxes with new colored pencils, cover bulletin boards with cheerful artwork, and contemplate how to build classroom social connections. This year will be different in many schools that are beginning the year with digital learning.
Although you do not have the opportunity to make your physical classroom a welcoming oasis that enables students to succeed, you can still invest in setting up your digital classroom. Preparations will help you feel confident and will empower your students to learn and connect.
- What are the most effective ways to communicate with parents and students?
- How can you master delivery tools, like Zoom and Seesaw?
- How should you deliver and receive assignments?
- How can you get to know students personally and academically?
- What are the best ways to make class connections?
- What routines and norms are helpful in digital classrooms?
- What checklists will help you?
EducationAdminWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
EducationAdminWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].