Learning, Not Bureaucracy: How to Create Less Hassle for College Students to Improve Learning
Administrative inefficiencies and inaccuracies can significantly impede learning. Dozens of hurdles that colleges and universities take for granted affect students negatively, such as:
- A delay in receiving an answer about financial aid
- A mistaken response about a program’s requirements
- An unanswered email or unreturned call
Wasted time detracts from students’ ability to focus on learning and to keep their complicated lives in balance. You can analyze and adjust the processes in your institution to eliminate bureaucracy and create a student-focused experience.
- Who are today’s higher education students?
- What do students expect?
- Why do inefficiencies in student-facing processes plague higher education?
- What is the cost of administrative inefficiency?
- What are the five most important steps you can take today to improve organizational efficiency and the student experience?
EducationAdminWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
EducationAdminWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].