Learn your legal responsibility to help students. Counter the negative impact of the pandemic and limit liability.
More students are experiencing mental health issues due to the COVID-19 pandemic. School officials often face challenges in addressing these concerns, including correctly identifying needs and assisting students quickly.
You must comprehend and avoid any legal issues that arise when helping these students. Challenging situations can be triggered by referring students, communicating with others about concerns, or protecting students from harming themselves or others.
- What are your legal obligations to accommodate students with mental illnesses?
- Do school officials have a duty to protect students from self-injury?
- Should you warn others about mental health concerns regarding a student?
- What are the legal aspects of crisis intervention?
- How do confidentiality laws cover mental health issues?
EducationAdminWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
EducationAdminWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].