Get answers to your urgent school safety questions. Discover how to keep your campus safe from COVID-19.
Former New York City Department of Education Chief Operating Officer Andrew Buher and former HHS Pandemic and Emerging Threats Coordinator Mario Ramirez, MD are two of the country’s leading COVID-19 school safety experts. They have discovered practical lessons from working with thousands of schools.
Andrew and Mario will answer your questions about best practices for:
- Determining whether you can open school safely
- Addressing sanitation, public health, and logistical requirements
- Involving parents, teachers, and community members
- Adjusting instructional techniques and school operations
- Screening, testing, and responding to positive cases in school
- Overcoming transportation and technology constraints
EducationAdminWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
EducationAdminWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].