Managing Generation Z Students And Their Mental Health Concerns
Most college students today are part of Generation Z, born between 1995 and 2015. Research shows that members of this generation experience mental health concerns differently from their predecessors.
According to the American Psychological Association Stress in Americareport, many members of Gen Z are struggling:
- 91% have experienced at least one symptom because of stress
- 58% have felt depressed or sad
- 55% have lacked interest, motivation, or energy
- Only half feel like they do enough to manage their stress
You need to provide services on your campus that are conducive to Gen Z students. It is essential to create programs that decrease the stigma around mental health and promote access to appropriate resources to meet student needs.
- What are the primary attributes of Generation Z?
- What mental health services do Gen Z students need?
- How can you use technology to address students’ mental health needs?
- What are the most effective strategies to promote mental health?
- How can you reduce the stigma around mental health?
EducationAdminWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
EducationAdminWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].