Forge stronger student connections in limited time. Learn creative strategies for meaningful interactions.
Teachers are struggling to keep students motivated with less instructional time. COVID-19 has severely limited individual interactions with students.
Despite these constraints, you can use creative strategies to make your connections with students meaningful and productive. Monitoring student learning will enable you to determine when you can infuse more enthusiasm to keep students on track.
- How can you give synchronous and asynchronous feedback?
- What tools can aid communication?
- How can you use virtual teams?
- What creative techniques can infuse enthusiasm?
- Virtual checklists
- Before and after snapshots
- Video messages
- Virtual projects and rubrics
- Virtual learning logs
- How can you connect with parents virtually?
EducationAdminWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
EducationAdminWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].