Eliminate microaggressions from your institution. Understand how implicit bias is hurting students, faculty, and staff.
Racial tensions are currently at an all-time high, creating dissension across higher education and in the workplace. Students and employees have consistently expressed concerns regarding the negative encounters they experience in the classroom and workplace. These microaggressions inhibit their performance and erode their comfort.
You can eliminate microaggressions from your campus by understanding these behaviors, combatting implicit bias, and building organizational resilience.
- What are microaggressions?
- What is implicit bias?
- What is intersectionality?
- What impact do they have on students, faculty, and staff?
- How do they affect classroom, workplace, and life experiences?
- How can you recognize biases and take steps to adjust?
EducationAdminWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
EducationAdminWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].