Is your National Board Certification portfolio complete? Benefit from timely tips to refine it.
National Board Certification deadlines are quickly looming, with the submission window opening in May. COVID-19 has made this year significantly more difficult for candidates to get support.
When assembling your portfolio for submission, you can benefit from guidance to interpret the prompts and entries. Refinements based on knowledge of the certification process can transform your portfolio from good to fantastic.
- What do the three types of writing for National Board Certification mean?
- How can you improve your writing for each component?
- How should you align your response with evidence from your practice?
- What sentence frames can you easily implement?
- How can you format your writing to save space?
- Where can you find opportunities to use standards-based language?
HRWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
HRWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].