New Immigration Rules: What You Need to Know To Help Students
Immigrant and international students frequently worry about immigration policies and enforcement. ICE arrests of parents, future U.S. job possibilities, and travel restrictions are just a few of the difficult topics on their minds.
To help students and answer their many questions, you need to understand federal immigration policy. The rapid pace of changes requires that educational institutions pay close attention to what is happening in Washington.
- Why is immigration policy relevant to educators?
- What issues do immigrant and international students face?
- What changes affect institutions, educators, and students?
- Who makes immigration policy in Washington? What are the driving influences?
- Why are the politics of immigration so divisive?
- How can you engage with policymakers on behalf of students?
EducationAdminWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
EducationAdminWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].