Is the pandemic causing you to ask how to teach PE remotely? Discover new strategies to teach physical education virtually.
The COVID-19 pandemic is forcing students to spend their days learning online. Many youth sports have been canceled. Physical education is more necessary now than ever.
Physical education teachers face immense challenges as they are forced to teach remotely. Applying new strategies to teach physical literacy will enable students to be active now and well for life.
- How can you meet student needs in a remote physical education setting?
- How can you teach movement skills and wellness concepts over a distance?
- What activities will help students stay active and develop fitness at home?
- What are the best strategies for building connections with students remotely?
- How should you structure your virtual classroom?
- How can you motivate students to be engaged?
- What strategies will enable you to create a doable and survivable plan?
EducationAdminWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
EducationAdminWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].