Instant Packaged Professional Development Day for your school. Use established content from experts to train your team.
As schools struggle to keep up with the changing requirements caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, many find they have limited bandwidth to provide professional development to faculty and staff. Skipping this essential training or settling for ill-prepared content could erode the education your students receive, fail to meet contractual commitments, or lead to employee dissatisfaction.
CareerLearning has created a new Instant Packaged Professional Development Day program to enable you to use our plethora of professional content curated for the training requirements of your school or district.
We can tailor the program to meet your needs:
- Level 1: Access to available online training sessions, team registration, and in-service-day links
- Level 2: Synchronized online training followed by live Q&A and a live support moderator
- Level 3: Live webinar presentations led by professional experts and a live support moderator
- Level 4: Live webinar presentations led by professional experts and a live support moderator, plus embedded quizzes and reporting to ensure that your team retains knowledge from the online training sessions
You will benefit from current information, engaging presenters, and convenient administration. With far less hassle and expense than organizing your own professional development sessions, this training will inform, energize, and connect your team.
Potential Topics Include:
- Engagement Strategies for K-12 Virtual Learning
- Shine On-Camera: Webcam Training for Teachers and Educators
- Social and Emotional Learning Online Strategies For Your Class
- A Framework For Reopening Your School During COVID-19
- COVID-19: What K-12 Schools Need to Know About Crisis Communication
- Keys To A Successful Start To Your Digital School Year
- COVID-19 and Tips for Successful Virtual Meetings
- Creating Digital Learning Environments
- Leading a Successful School Year During COVID-19: 10 Questions Leaders Need To Answer
- Getting Started With Google Classroom And Google Meet
- How To Get Started With Zoom
- Enlisting Parent Support For Virtual Learning
- Tools To Identify and Eliminate Bias In The K-12 Classroom
- Curriculum Design In A Hybrid Environment
- Virtual Classroom Management
- COVID-19 Virtual Learning Best Practices: Assessment And Grading