Are your students receiving high-quality instruction? Ensure learning is equitable regardless of location.
Recently, a student sued a university because he claimed that he was not receiving the education he paid for due to the online model. K–12 educators face similar challenges. While juggling the unique requirements of in-person classes, online learning, or a mixture of both, you need to ensure all students receive high-quality instruction.
- How can you establish universal learning objectives?
- What equivalent tools can you use to measure learning?
- How can technology level the playing field?
- How can you build classroom unity?
- What are the best strategies for virtual collaboration?
- How can you balance asynchronous and synchronous instruction?
- Can it help to flip the virtual classroom?
- How can you maintain in-person and virtual rigor?
EducationAdminWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
EducationAdminWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].