Returning After Coronavirus: Guidance for Updating Your School’s Preparedness Plan
After several long months of coronavirus and distance learning, it is finally time to start gearing up to return to the classrooms! You need to ensure safety as students and staff return to their schools.
You need to know the current guidelines for physical/social distancing, disinfecting, and safety protocols.
- What are the latest guidelines from the CDC and OSHA?
- How should you update illness and communicable disease policies?
- What special considerations should you follow for food service vendors?
- How can schools meet their duty of care?
- What disinfecting and training plans should you implement?
- What steps should you take to prevent water-related diseases?
HRWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
HRWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].