It’s not too late to catch up! Use innovative practices to mitigate student learning loss.
The pandemic has pushed all students farther behind. Health and safety concerns are leading to a widening gap in learning among at-risk and vulnerable students.
With COVID-19 continuing to rage on, you cannot wait until the next school year to address student learning gaps. You need to implement strategies now to help students catch up.
- How can you determine which students are falling behind?
- What innovative practices will help mitigate student learning loss?
- How can you use targeted interventions to help individual students?
- What daily tactics can you use to help students catch up?
- How can you keep students from falling farther behind?
EducationAdminWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
EducationAdminWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].