Tips for Preparing for and Teaching Your Live Online Video Class Lesson
While distance teaching and distance learning can be challenging, these strategies are looking more and more necessary for the coming school year. Whether your school is adopting a classroom, hybrid, or distance approach, you will likely need to provide some instruction through live online video.
You can take critical steps when developing and delivering your lessons to enable your students to connect with you, the material, and each other. By mastering the technology, techniques, and multitasking required, you will be able to increase student interaction and comprehension.
- How can you juggle multiple technologies?
- What housekeeping issues should you address upfront?
- How should you organize and pace your lessons?
- How can you foster better attendance?
- What strategies increase student interaction?
- What follow-up actions continue student engagement?
EducationAdminWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
EducationAdminWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].