How will Title IX regulations change? Discover expectations for the Biden administration
President-elect Joe Biden has stated his opposition to the latest Title IX regulations and promised to rescind them. Most schools have already adopted policies and conducted training related to the new regulations.
Despite the new administration’s desire to restore a focus on accusers’ rights, reversing the updates and returning to the Obama administration policies will not be a simple process. You need to prepare for any changes to address claims of sexual harassment on campus adequately.
- How will the Biden administration attempt to overcome the existing regulations?
- How might the enforcement of Title IX regulations change?
- What guidance will the Biden administration potentially issue?
- How can school districts take steps to address any changes?
- What are the best practices for schools in addressing sexual harassment in light of the Biden administration’s potential changes?
EducationAdminWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
EducationAdminWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].