Are your interviews for Title IX investigations legally sound? Discover current questioning guidelines and best practices.
Title IX requires that you interview involved parties and witnesses during investigations. With recently updated Title IX guidelines and a new presidential administration, now is an ideal time to clarify and update your interviewing procedures. The ongoing impact of COVID-19 also affects interviews, forcing you to balance safety with the desire to connect with parties on a personal level.
You must understand current compliance requirements and follow proper protocols when questioning individuals.
- What are the requirements of an investigation interview?
- What missteps should you avoid?
- How can you get the information you need from a witness?
- How can you gain credibility as an interviewer?
- What are the best strategies for judging credibility?
- How should you interview people differently but equally?
HRWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
HRWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].