Support witnesses with new Title IX investigation policies. Update protocols when adhering to new 2020 regulations.
In a time of #MeToo and growing concern about victims not being supported, it is time to re-evaluate your Title IX investigations. In 2020, new regulations were implemented with stringent standards and guidelines for conducting Title IX investigations. When updating your policies to incorporate these requirements, you should ensure that investigators support witnesses and approach their conversations from a trauma-informed perspective.
Failing to protect witnesses sufficiently could result in costly litigation, damage to your institution’s reputation, and damage to vulnerable students.
- What were the key changes to the Title IX regulations?
- What are the roles of parties in an investigation?
- What supportive measures should you provide?
- How can you ensure investigators are trauma-informed?
- What interviewing techniques are most effective?
EducationAdminWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
EducationAdminWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].