Eradicate bias at your institution. Apply new techniques to provide a better learning environment.
Bias abounds in society and is magnified in higher education environments. You must investigate discrimination in your institution to determine how to ensure all members of your campus community feel valued and included.
By identifying your own bias and understanding how bias affects students, you can apply tangible new techniques to provide a better learning environment.
- What faculty-on-student bias and student-to-student bias situations often arise in colleges and universities?
- What new techniques can you use to respond to bias?
- How should you handle uncomfortable situations that do not rise to the level of discrimination or harassment?
- How can you identify and check your personal bias?
- What tough conversations around race, equity, and inclusion should you have?
EducationAdminWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
EducationAdminWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].