Two webinars can eliminate years of cybersecurity headaches. Learn how to combat ransomware and other threats.
Schools are facing escalating cybersecurity attacks. Hackers have received lucrative payouts from K-12 school districts, colleges, and universities desperate to protect their troves of confidential data, system functionality, and educational continuity.
Gone are the days of just installing some antivirus software with the hope it will block malware. Attackers are now using sophisticated approaches that target the core of school networks, trick users, steal data, evade detection, lock systems, collect hefty ransoms, and prevent removal.
To give you concrete steps to follow to mitigate these risks, we have organized a two-part webinar series:
Two Part Series: Cybersecurity Threat Mitigation (Ransomware And Threat Modeling)
Webinar 1: Understanding And Defending Against A Ransomware Attack
Friday, February 19
3:00 PM Eastern; 2:00 PM Central; 1:00 PM Mountain; 12:00 PM Pacific
- Ransomware definition and overview
- Typical targets of attacks
- Case studies of effects on other organizations and lessons learned
- Tactics to build resiliency
- Steps to take immediately to protect data
- Protocols for responding to a ransomware attack
Webinar 2: Threat Intelligence And Threat Modeling For Risk Mitigation
Friday, February 26
2:30 PM Eastern; 1:30 PM Central; 12:30 PM Mountain; 11:30 AM Pacific
- Threat intelligence overview and benefits
- Fundamentals of a threat intelligence implementation
- Lifecycle to reduce threats
- Benefits and techniques for threat modeling
EducationAdminWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
EducationAdminWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].