Hackers are targeting school records. Learn how to mitigate ransomware attacks and protect data.
Ransomware attacks are very real and becoming more prevalent in schools. Hackers often hone in on confidential personnel and student data, targeting files that include:
- Social security numbers
- Driver license details
- Financial account information
- Vast troves of other personal information
In a ransomware scenario, the attacker could block your access to the files or threaten to exploit confidential personnel details. An anonymous perpetrator will often demand a large sum of money in cryptocurrency.
- What is ransomware?
- Why are schools often the targets of attacks?
- How has ransomware affected other organizations?
- What can you learn from devastating incidents?
- How can you build resiliency among people, processes, and technology to combat a ransomware incident?
- What steps should you take immediately to protect employee and student data?
EducationAdminWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
EducationAdminWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].