Use apps to revitalize student connections.Explore engaging technology for your remote classroom.
As COVID-19 rages on and many schools continue to operate in remote and hybrid models, teachers are discovering they are losing connections with students who are becoming complacent, checking out, and disconnecting.
Using different technology to reach students and their families will enable you to reconnect with your class, engage students in the curriculum, and infuse some of the traditional classroom excitement and interaction. Finding ways to capitalize on the apps that many students already use is the first step to creating connections and building relationships while learning online.
- What social media apps can allow you to connect with students?
- What are the best strategies to use social media in your classroom?
- How can you pull in both students and their families with technology?
- What exciting, fun-filled websites are also helpful and purposeful?
- How should you set up accounts to connect with students and families?
EducationAdminWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
EducationAdminWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].