Vaping in School: Policies and Procedures for Managing the Epidemic
The world has changed drastically and now electronic cigarettes and vaping has become an epidemic among high school and middle school students. But school administrators are unprepared to know how to properly deal with this epidemic and what policies and procedures they can and should create to deal with this nationwide problem. Similar to vaping is also juuling, another extremely popular device that is difficult for school administrators to catch because of its innocuous scent. Juuling is also highly addictive. Health experts and school administrators need to understand the best methods and strategies to deal with widespread vaping in schools. Please join Melissa Fleischer as she addresses the vaping/juuling epidemic and provide strategies for school administrators to cope lawfully and practically.
Just a sampling of what this webinar will cover:
- Gain a better understanding of what vaping and juuling are and how they differ from smoking cigarettes
- Become aware of the state and local laws regarding prohibiting vaping/juuling of e-cigarettes in public places such as schools
- Learn about whether you should have a specific policy on vaping/juling of e-cigarettes
- Understand what a policy prohibiting employees from vaping of e-cigarettes in your school should and should not include
- What technology and detectors can schools legally use in bathrooms to detect vaping of e-cigarettes?
- What type of discipline can schools impose on students who violate their policies by vaping at school?
- Gain insight into potential legal pitfalls from dealing with students vaping/juuling at your schools
- AND MUCH MORE!
EducationAdminWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
EducationAdminWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].