Virtual Classroom Management
Keeping students engaged when they are in the same room is challenging enough. Uncontrolled distractions, varying connectivity levels, and equipment glitches can make it almost impossible in an online environment.
You need to overtly plan and implement classroom management strategies for a virtual, remote setting. Defining practices and gaining student buy-in now can lead to success for the rest of the school year.
- What techniques keep students engaged in an online class?
- How can you keep student interactions on-task?
- How can you reduce distractions?
- How should you handle students who cause disruptions?
- What are the best tactics to connect with students individually?
EducationAdminWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
EducationAdminWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].