Protect students from all forms of racism. Build an inclusive environment free from discrimination.
Despite the recent national dialogue around inclusivity, students in K-12 schools continue to be plagued by environments that exclude them, limit their potential, and depress their spirits. They are frequently subjected to microaggressions, implicit bias, discriminatory practices, and uninformed policies.
Even antiracist schools ignore some behaviors that do not rise to the level of harassment or obvious discrimination. Nevertheless, these repeated and systemic missteps can be even worse than more blatant expressions of racism in their long-term impact on students.
We have assembled a three-part online training series to share proven methods to foster inclusivity and eradicate discrimination.
Microaggressions: How To Identify And Combat Them In Your Workplace and School
- Implicit bias
- Impact on students, teachers, and staff
- Classroom, workplace, and life experiences
- Strategies to recognize biases and take steps to adjust
Anti-Racism In And Out Of The Classroom:How to Be An Ally For K-12 Students
- Laws that prohibit discrimination
- Steps to address real-world issues that affect students
- Strategies to help students feel they belong
- Racial conversations for classrooms
- Tactics to provide comprehensive support to students
Addressing Discrimination, Harassment, And Lack Of Inclusivity:A Scenario-Based, Practical Response Guide
- Common equity challenges in schools
- Uncomfortable situations that do not rise to the level of harassment
- Reporting issues related to diversity
- Strategies for conversations around race, equity, and inclusion
EducationAdminWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment
EducationAdminWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].